Eco Energy Services will visit your site to assess your lighting status, take photos & review a recent electric bill. We will perform the power savings analysis & submit the application to ComEd® for approval. After approval confirmation you will receive:
- A formal quote with total costs for new fixtures, lights, and installation.
- The quote includes the rebate amount & your cost (typ. 20% to 40%).
- An estimate of your reduced monthly energy costs.
- A breakeven analysis comparing your ongoing energy savings to the inital cost.
Performing the Work
After our proposal has been accepted we will begin the project. Our electricians are both licensed and insured .
- We agree on a start date and give you a reliable completion date. Most small jobs finish in one day.
- Payment of your portion of the job (typ. 20% to 40%) allows for procurement of the materials and starting the work.
- At completion we take photos of all newly installed equipment and submit photos to ComEd® for their approval.
- Eco Energy handles all interactions and paperwork with ComEd®. You simply enjoy your newly lighted facility.